Because we purchased the PhotoPass CD, we were able to do a little photo shoot at Downtown Disney after the girls were made into princesses at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Of course when I found out about this, I was thrilled! We just got Jonah in a few of these, because he was not exactly being cooperative about this whole Prince Charming thing. Miraculously, he is actually smiling in these pictures! He looked so handsome in his Prince Charming costume that Grandma Baldwin made for him, and he got lots of attention and smiles from people passing by. He wore this a few times during our Disney trip and I bet over 10 people asked where we got it! I'm thinking Grandma Baldwin could go into business making baby prince charming outfits! Dressing the girls up as Princesses is one of my favorite parts of going to Disney World...it makes me very sad to think that the next time we go, Mackenzie may be too old and not want to do that anymore. Still, I know there will be other things that become more fun as they get older!
Introducing...Madison Joy Baldwin, as Sofia the First!
Absolutely precious!
Madison at the age of 4 1/2...
1. SWEET...and ornery!
2. Funny/Happy little girl/Strong motor skills, athletic
3. Caring/Kind/Giving
4. Tough/Fights for what she wants/It takes a lot to make her cry/Hides her emotions
5. Reserved, a little shy, takes her time...with everything!
Introducing...Mackenzie Grace Baldwin, as Princess Jasmine!
Beautiful!
Mackenzie at the age of 7...
1. Smart/Confident/Enthusiastic
2. Compassionate/tender hearted/thoughtful
3. Helper/aims to please/Perfectionist
4. Artistic/Musical, loves to sing
5. Full of personality/Outgoing/Dramatic-cries easily
The main reason she wanted to be Jasmine was so her tummy would show...we may be in trouble when she's a teenager!
Jonah at the age of 15 months...
1. Fit Thrower/Head-butter/Biter/Hitter (I'm afraid he's going to be a bully!)
2. Momma's Boy/But he loves his Daddy!
3. Spoiled Rotten (Admittedly, my fault!)
4. sweet, Sweet, SWEET! (How can that be given #1? I don't know, but it's true...)
5. Little Charmer...most people don't realize he throws so many fits...he saves them all for Momma!
The King & Queen got to be in one picture too...but let me tell you...I was not feeling like royalty at this point...Disney is a LOT of work! Fun, and totally worth it, but it can be exhausting! And just think...this was just day one!
Prince Charming had black shoes to wear, but in the craziness of the day, we forgot them at the hotel. At least he had on tennis shoes for the photo shoot...at dinner he was barefoot! Whatever works...
























No comments:
Post a Comment