To say that I have been busy doing cookies lately is a huge understatement! I am thankful for the business, but it has been a little crazy!!! Since our Disney trip is coming up and the extra $ is helpful, I decided to go ahead and do the Craft Fair at our church. It was very successful and I sold out of all 250+ cookies I made! (1/2 price at the end helped me get rid of the extras I had left!) On top of this, I also had two other orders this weekend for Star Wars cookies and Pony's for a 1st birthday party. G-Ma came up to help me...I couldn't do it without her! The girls came for the first few hours to "help out," and then Brian took them to Thomas's surprise 16th birthday party in Blanchard that afternoon and evening. I hated to miss that, but there was nothing I could do about it. Jonah spent the afternoon with us and was very good! When the Craft show was over, G-Ma, Jonah and I ran over to see Clint & Abigail for a few minutes and then went shopping and had dinner at the mall. It was a fun day, but I was very glad that it was done! It's a lot of work getting ready for something like this.
This girl LOVES these cookies & always wants extra icing...hmm, I wonder where she gets that, G-Ma!
She has to eat everything on the side of her mouth because her other top tooth is loose!
Jonah's hair is so long! Just a few more weeks!












No comments:
Post a Comment