Mackenzie had to do a Semester Project for school and she was determined to do a model of Regent. I spent days trying to convince her to do something a little less complicated...we looked for ideas of Pinterest for an hour, but to no avail...a model of the school was all she would settle on! Knowing that we are going to homeschool next year and this would probably be her only chance to do this, I really wanted her to have the opportunity to do what she wanted to. I have to say though...props to Daddy for helping with her model project. He is so creative and talented when it comes to things like this! I helped her take pictures of things she loves around Regent and helped with her poster. In the end, this truly was a "family project!" Mackenzie worked very hard at writing descriptions beside each of the pictures we took. When this project was complete, it was all worth it to see the proud look on her face! I'd say we did pretty good for our first project like this, and I am so thankful that Mackenzie loves her school! We are continuing to pray for God's direction and trust that He will show us the way each year when it comes to school. For now, we are excited to see how homeschooling goes for 2nd grade!
We used cardboard, tape, paint, paper, Lego's and hot glue to complete this project!
Here are some of the pic's we took to put on her board...
I really loved Mackenzie's "Do Not Touch" sign!







































No comments:
Post a Comment