Mackenzie had her first All Star basketball practice tonight. We were on our way back from Kansas City and made it just in time to take her. I am so glad we made it...she went up for her first shot and MADE IT! That is HUGE! Last year she never got even close to making a basket the whole season. I wish I had a video of her face when she turned around to make sure we saw it...I will never forget it. Pure excitement! By the time practice was over she had made 5 baskets! She has gotten a little taller and stronger since last year. She is on a team with mostly older girls and they may end up splitting the team. Either way, it is going to be a great season. I can't wait to see how much progress she makes by the end. Here are several video's from the first two weeks of practice.
I wish this picture wasn't blurry. You can still see the look of concentration on her face!
She was so happy and proud of herself!
Mackenzie made a new friend, Brynlee at practice. Her Daddy used to be the student minister at STBC before we came.
Here are some videos from her second practice!
This one is my favorite...I love her reaction when she makes it and then she goes skipping off!







Let me know about her games. I will come.
ReplyDelete