Thursday, November 21, 2013

Let's Have a Pow-Wow!

The Thanksiving Pow-Wow is probably my favorite ELP program throughout the year. I was so happy that Madison got to be a turkey this year, just like Mackenzie did when she was in Ms. Nancy's class a few years back. We got there extra early to get a good seat, and then when Madison's class sat down, she sat right in the corner where I could just barely see her. =0( Aunt Barbara was able to come for the program and she loved it! I'm so glad she gets to be a part of the kids' lives. After the Pow-wow I ran some errands and then came back in time for the Feast at lunchtime. My favorite song is probably "I'm So Glad I'm Not a Turkey, a Turkey, a Turkey, I'm So Glad I'm Not a Turkey on Thanksgiving Day!"

This is a picture of Mackenzie when she was a turkey in the PreK-A class. You can definitely tell these two turkeys are sisters!
I have to add these too...it was also Madison's day to bring the "Personality Bag" to school. She got to pick 5 things to show her friends. She was very, very excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment