Thursday, November 7, 2013

Into EVERYTHING...But OH. SO. SWEET.

Jonah just seems to get into more and more mischief as he grows...he was being very good and quiet one night and this is where I found him...my filing system, which wasn't that great to start with (obviously), was completely destroyed! I think it was worth it for this sweet picture of his curls though. I'm going to be so sad when they are gone!
"I'm sorry, Momma!"
It's hard to stay too frustrated with him, especially when I have moments like this! He has my heart completely! I am still nursing Jonah, which is longer than I went with either of the girls. I know that is coming to an end soon, which makes me very sad. He is so happy and content with it though, and it is easy, so I'm going to make it last a little while longer! And savor every second of it.
Sometimes you just have to say, "Oh well that there are dishes in the sink and laundry that needs to be done...there's always tomorrow for those non-important things!"
Here are some video's of Jonah's first steps. Finally, at 15 months old he is starting to walk! (He still crawls most of the time because that's easier and he can go faster!)

1 comment: