Thursday, November 28, 2013

Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique

This was the first time for the girls to do Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and they were very excited about it! I thought this would be a fun and special way to spend Thanksgiving and start our trip off with! I bought them these Sofia and Jasmine dresses and accessories beforehand and brought them with us. They each got a fairy godmother who fixed their hair, makeup, and painted their nails. They had quite an audience with me, Daddy, Jonah, G-Ma, Clint & Abigail watching them get beautified! They got to choose which hairstyle they wanted, and I knew without a doubt which one Mackenzie would choose. And, I was right...the poofy one with lots of extra hair! Madison kind of surprised me...she picked this wild hairstyle with brightly colored hair sticking out everywhere...so I used the art of persuasion to convince her that Sofia looked so beautiful with a bun! I still can't figure out how they got all of her hair into that tiny little bun...I guess it's magic! I loved seeing the looks on their faces when their fairy godmother's turned them around to look at themselves in the mirror! At the end of their transformation, they each got to sign an autograph book, because they were Princesses, after all! Every little girl should get to feel like a real princess every now and then! 
Waiting for their turn...
A little pre-princess interview with Daddy...
Mackenzie's hair got a little crazy there for a minute...but thankfully it was just beautiful in the end!
The entourage...
The sprinkling of pixie dust...
The reveal...
I love her expression! And that snaggle tooth! Looking at these pictures now, I think I should have just made her pull it out. It was just barely in there! But, we will always look back and laugh about it!
The Princesses were ready for their royal Thanksgiving dinner with Cinderella, Prince Charming, the Stepmother & Step-sisters!
Presenting...her royal highnesses...
They thought this was pretty special!
We had a little bit of time after their appointments to walk around and shop a little and have their portraits made before going to the Grand Floridian for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment