This year, instead of having our traditional Thanksgiving dinner with our family back home, we dined with Cinderella, Prince Charming, the Step-Mother and Step-Sisters at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian resort at Walt Disney World. My number one goal was to get a good picture of Jonah in his Prince Charming outfit with Cinderella...but, that didn't exactly play out as I had hoped. First of all, I didn't have his shoes, so he was barefoot! Then, when it came time for the characters to come around, he had a complete meltdown. The first time Cinderella tried to talk to him, he basically threw Madison's autograph towards her. I don't know if he was just hungry or what, but he acted like a little monster throughout this whole meal. We tried a second time for a picture with Cinderella and he hit her in the face. Yep, he HIT Cinderella in the face. I was mortified...I don't think she was amused! In his defense, I have to say that she was one of the least friendly Disney characters I have ever encountered. I can see why he didn't like her! Brian just happened to snap a picture right when he was pushing Cinderella away...it wasn't exactly the shot I was hoping for, but it's definitely one that will always make us laugh!
The food was yummy and the girls had a great time, so all in all it was a wonderful evening. Thankfully though, Jonah didn't act like this at every character meal we went to during our Disney trip!
This was a very, very Happy Thanksgiving, indeed!
This is a life-size gingerbread house that sits in the lobby of the Grand Floridian. It smelled so good!

He was happy before dinner...just not once he was expected to take pictures with people dressed in weird costumes that he didn't know!
Ready for some autographs...
Seriously, he was happy until the characters started appearing...
Oh how we love G-Ma!

See...complete fit...I'm sure we were drawing a lot of attention from people at tables nearby.

Here was the second attempt...

Here it is...we have proof that Jonah punched Cinderella in the face! This little prince was not exactly charming on this night!

Mommy was the only princess Jonah wanted anything to do with! I'll take it while I can!

Her facial expression matched my attitude toward Jonah! Haha!
Prince Charming tried very hard to make friends with Jonah, but it just wasn't going to happen! So yea...I got to be in every picture!
Anastasia was very fun!
She actually won Jonah over by playing peek-a-boo!
Daddy dancing with his princesses.



























No comments:
Post a Comment