Monday, January 31, 2011

Getting Ready for the Blizzard

Wow...it is amazing how people react when a snowstorm is coming! I can't blame them too much, because I am standing in that line, just like they are! This was my second trip to Wal-Mart in the days before the BLIZZARD came. It was CRAZY! I couldn't help but take a picture of the lines! I was just glad I only needed a few things...and still I waited in line for over 20 minutes. The girls were so good and patient while we waited. I love, love, love getting snowed in at home with my family! Time just kind of stands still and we get to enjoy being together. Good food to eat, movies to watch & books to read, lots of toys to play with, daddy gets to stay at home, we get to stay up late & sleep in late...this should happen more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment