
We had a blast playing in the snow! We only made it about 30 minutes, but it was fun while it lasted! There wasn't enough snow to build a snowman, but we found plenty of other things to do. Of course, we had to get the Jeep out. The girls got to swing, play in the playhouse, and let Daddy pull them around in the wagon! Oh, and Mackenzie ate snow the entire time we were out there! Even after she got a mouth full of dirt, she kept eating it. Crazy girl!

Madison loved the snow!



All bundled up!

Oh, I look so terrible in these pictures, but oh well! I am getting old...and it is depressing!


I laughed and laughed at Mackenzie...she thought she was getting a mouth full of snow, and got a mouth full of dirt instead. Ha,ha,ha! She made this face for a full minute, trying to get the dirt out of her mouth. You'd think that would teach her a lesson, but she continued to eat snow!

What a face!


Mackenzie has a point on the end of her tongue, just like her momma!

This Jeep has provided endless entertainment for us!

Thankfully, there is a seat belt for Madison. Mackenzie is a crazy driver!



Enough with the Jeep...on to the wagon!


They fit just right in there!

I love snow days when daddy gets to stay at home! One day last year, I had to take the girls out to play in the snow by myself, and it wasn't nearly as fun without him.

They made a swirly circle.

Mackenzie has great eyesight...she spotted one of her flip flops buried in the snow!

Mackenzie is good at swinging this very high on her own now!

So happy & carefree!

Finally, Madison gets to swing!


Following the leader to the front yard!

Madison's little footprints were so cute in the snow!

It was a beautiful, sunny day. I love our home!

"Ice skating" on the driveway. So glad noone got hurt!


Daddy & Mackenzie made a heart on the driveway.

Madison was all over the place!

Like I said, Mackenzie ate snow the whole time. We kept telling her not to, but she kept doing it anyway. Madison thought she might do it since her sister was, but she was never really brave enough to put her face in the snow!

I bet those are some cold lips!

Madison was not a happy camper when it was time to go back inside! Maybe it will snow again this winter so we can play in it again.

No comments:
Post a Comment