Last week was a hard week, all the way around for us. The girls and I were all sick and my dad was in the hospital. I wanted so badly to be with him and my mom, but we were stuck at home. Mackenzie started things off at school on Tuesday on a very exciting note by throwing up all over the table in her classroom 5 minutes after she got there! I am sure her teachers loved me for that...she was fine at home, so I guess it just hit her all of a sudden. After a visit to Dr. Raley, we figured out that she had a sinus infection and a stomach virus.
Finally, toward the end of the week, we got to go to Newcastle for a very quick visit. To top things off, my cell phone quit working and I had to get a new one. After just a few days, it wouldn't turn on and I lost some very special pictures of the girls with my dad that I had just taken. I was very upset about that. Thinking about it now, it doesn't seem so bad, but in the middle of it, I was pretty overwhelmed. Thankfully, my dad is doing much better and all of the test results came back positive. Praise God! This week has been better...mostly because we are all starting to feel better! Here are a few fun pictures that I have taken on my new phone. (Well, new phone #2...hopefully this one lasts more than 5 days!) The quality isn't the best, but I still love being able to take pictures with my phone!
Poor thing...Mackenzie has been sick several times this winter with the stomach bug.
Mackenzie picked out Madison's pj's and this is what she chose...it seems like just yesterday that Mackenzie was wearing this nightgown.
My pretty little Ariel! Grandma Baldwin bought Mackenzie several new princess pj's this week & she loves them!
How can you possibly have a bad day when you have this kind of entertainment to look forward to?! Those are two cute clowns right there! The girls love playing with clown noses in daddy's office!

No comments:
Post a Comment