Saturday, January 22, 2011

Abby's Princess Party

Mackenzie was invited to Abby Baker's 4th Birthday party at My Little Dollhouse today. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I am wishing Mackenzie's birthday was coming up so we could have a party there. Maybe one of these days! There was a dressing room with all kinds of princess dresses to choose from and a runway and stage where they could dance and have a fashion show. Each girl got her hair, make-up and nails done, and they got to change dresses as many times as they wanted to. I think Mackenzie changed about 7 times! There was a life-size dollhouse for them to play in, and a moonbounce. Mackenzie was so busy with all of the dressing up that she didn't have time to bounce! She had so much fun with all of the girls from her class at ELP! She wanted to know before we went to the party if any boys were going to be there. I assured her that there would not be any boys at the Princess party! Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom to watch some fun videos from the party.
Costume # 1!
There was even a glow-in-the dark room!
Waiting for her make-over in her Rapunzel dress!
Madison got to come to the party for a little bit...just until Daddy could come pick her up! She was a very good girl, but it would have been hard for me to keep up with her the whole time. She got to come home and spend some special time with Daddy!
The beauty shop!
Beautiful, sparkly eyes!
Mackenzie waited very patiently for her turn!
Glitter in her hair...I wonder how many days it will take for that to wash out! The first thing she wanted to do was see in the mirror!
Such beautiful Princesses!
Mackenzie & Bella (Bella fell on the ice yesterday and broke her arm...poor girl!)
Mackenzie & Abby, the Birthday Girl!
Princess Mackenzie takes the stage!
They had Disney Princess music playing, and a tv where the girls could watch themselves dance. Of course, Mackenzie loved that! It was so fun to watch her with her friends!
Decisions, Decisions!
This was Mackenzie's dream come true! Playing dress-up is what she lives for!
Once the girls were all fancied up, they did the "Princess Hokie-Pokie" and had a fashion show, where they announced each girls' name and they got to walk out on the runway. The girls were all a little shy about it, but they had a great time!
Happy Birthday to Abby!!!
She's very serious about eating that cookie!
All gathered around to see what Abby got for her birthday!

We will definitely have to visit My Little Dollhouse again soon! Here are some video's from the fun time we had there! Some of them are turned sideways, because I was using my new phone & I didn't know what I was doing!

This is one of my favorite video's of all time...even if it is sideways! Oh, I wish I could figure out how to turn it around!

Doing the PRINCESS Hokie Pokie!

Mackenzie on the runway during the fashion show. I was surprised that she was a little shy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment