Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cookie Time

The girls are very good to play and entertain themselves when I have to make cookies. This week, I did Thomas the Train cookies for a little boy's 2nd Birthday party. When Mackenzie saw them, she said, "Awwwww, Mommy those are ADORABLE!" She is so sweet! I decided to go ahead and do some Valentine's cookies too, so I could make a flyer. Of course, the girls are rewarded for good behavior by getting a cookie! Madison stands at my feet much of the time and says, "Cookle! Cookle!" I love my little cookie monsters!

These were a lot of work, but they turned out so cute!
Candy heart cookies! A lot of times while I do cookies, the girls play with Play-Doh. That way, they can be in the kitchen with me, but have something to preoccupy them! It makes a mess, but it is worth it to get to have them in there with me!
Valentine's Cookie Bouquets

No comments:

Post a Comment