Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pretty in Purple

I love dressing the girls on Sunday's. They always look so cute! If only I had a wardrobe to choose from like they do! Mackenzie still loves to wear fancy dresses. She will at least wear pants occassionally. Madison is doing so much better at church when I leave her. She loves "Grandma" Nadine, and doesn't cry the whole time anymore. I am so proud of her! I love this little outfit she is wearing. It was one that G-Ma bought for Mackenzie & it looks just as cute on Madison as it did on her big sister!
Mackenzie is really starting to think about God and Jesus, and why He died on the cross. When we read her Bible to her, she always picks the story about the cross. The other day she asked me,"Mommy, where is God?" and I said, "God is in heaven." and she said, "But is he kind of here, in my neck?" so I said, "Well, kind of." and she said, "Well, my daddy said God is everywhere." so my response was,"Well then, I guess He is in your neck, Mackenzie!"

Madison did not care anything about having her picture taken. She was tired and hungry! It's hard to believe she will be 2 in less than 2 months!
Here is a picture that Emma's mom, Jill took at church during ETC. Emma is one of Mackenzie's good friends, and she loves playing with Madison too! I am pretty sure this was taken towards the end of the morning, because Madison is looking sleepy & not real happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment