Saturday, January 22, 2011

Little Scrapbookers

We have been doing a lot of scrapbooking at our house over the past few weeks! I love scrapbooking now more than ever, because I have little friends to scrapbook with. Mackenzie loves "scrapbooking" and creating all kinds of things with paper, stickers and markers. I just give her my paper scraps and left over stickers and she is entertained for hours! We usually work while Madison is taking a nap, because she can't sit still for long. Sometimes she will sit up at the table and color with us for a few minutes, and then she is off again! I love that while I am compiling our past memories into a scrapbook, I am making new memories with my girls! This is a hobby that I hope they grow up to love, just like I do!
Hard at work!
She is going to be right-handed after all!

Mackenzie makes all kinds of things. Here, she made a headband! It even had a bow on it. She is very, very creative! I love to see what all she comes up with. But don't you dare throw away ANYTHING! She will dig it out of the trash and ask WHY DID YOU THROW THIS AWAY?!"Look Mommy, it could also be a belt!"Madison loves coloring at her little desk! How Madison sits like this, I do not know! It hurts me just thinking about it!
So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment