Saturday, January 8, 2011

Madi, "Where's GG?"

This was precious...this picture had been put away during Christmas, and I got it back out today. As soon as Madison saw it, she went right over to it and started pointing and grunting. The first person she pointed to was G.G., (who, for those of you who are reading this that might not know, passed away this past May. She was Madison and Mackenzie's Great-Great Grandma.) I asked Madi, "Where's G.G.?" and she pointed right to her and said, "G.G." and smiled. Wow! Now, I know that she won't really remember G.G. when she grows up, but it is so special that she will always have this picture to remember her by! After that, I asked Madison to point to everyone, and she did it perfectly. She loves all of her Grandparents, and I am so thankful that God has blessed us with them!
They are truly a legacy of love for our family.
"Where's Pa?" "Where's G-Ma?"
"Where's Grandma Baldwin?"
"Where's Poppa Jim?"
"Where's Grandpa Baldwin?"


(We did Grandma Shaw too, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of it.) Madison thought this game was very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment