Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Quick Trip to Newcastle

This January has been the LONGEST month I can ever remember having! I think partly because we have all been sick and stuck at home for most of the month. We got to make a quick trip to Newcastle to see Pa & G-Ma and it was so fun, as always! While we were there, Mackenzie and G-Ma decided we should do a project...Moose and Zee stuffed pillows! It was actually a lot of fun and the girls love them! It is always good to spend time with Pa & G-Ma!

Madison loves sitting on Pa's lap!
One of Mack's favorite things to do at Pa & G-Ma's house is play with Barbies!Madison is right in the middle of all the action too!
Oh, sweet Madi! This is what Madison's hair looked like when I took out her ponytail! We all got a good laugh out of this, especially when Pa said she looked like a ShihTzu puppy dog!
Mackenzie slept in our room with G-Ma and I slept in Uncle Clint's room with Madison. In the morning, when G-Ma left for school, she tucked the girls in her bed to watch cartoons. They looked so sweet sitting up there together! Safe, cozy & warm!
We went to Newcastle after church on Sunday and spent one night. The girls figured out that Madison fit just right in this basket! She sat in there for the longest time and let Mackenzie cover her with a blanket. I took these pic's with my phone, so the quality isn't the greatest.
Okay, now she's ready to get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment