Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Poncho for Madi

For quite some time, I have wanted to make poncho's for the girls. We actually found one at a garage sale for Mackenzie about a year ago, and it is so cute! It requires no sewing, so I figured I could do it. Well, we went in to Walgreens & they had fleece blankets for $1.99!!! Gotta love that! So, off we went to make ponchos after church on Wednesday night! Mackenzie was very excited about this, and "helped" me a LOT! This is the only one I have done so far, and it isn't perfect by any means, but Madison sure was proud of it! And she sure looks cute in it!
Love this pose! She is learning from her big sister. I have so much fun doing cute little things like this for the girls! This really makes me wish I knew how to sew...maybe one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment