Saturday, January 8, 2011

Madison's Room

Poor little Madi came down with a stomach virus, so I had to stay at home with her today while Brian took Mackenzie to Collin's birthday party. We were so sad to miss it, but we didn't have much of a choice. Madison woke up sick at her stomach last night and had yucky diapers and a fever all day. There is nothing worse for a momma than having sick babies. Kids amaze me...they are so resilient. Looking at these pictures, you'd never know she was sick. When I am sick, I am totally wiped out for at least a couple of days. I decided to clean the house and do some laundry, just in case I come down with this virus too. After getting Madison's room all clean, I took a picture of it, because I knew it wouldn't stay that way for long! She thought it was funny that I took a picture of her baby dolls, and she walked over to be in the picture too!


Imagine...all these toys, and she still just wants to play in her big sister's room most of the time!
Madison's favorite toy from Christmas is definitely her blond-haired Cabbage Patch baby, and her stroller. She is a good little momma!We contemplated putting Madison in a toddler bed, but we decided to wait a little longer. She loves her bed, and plays for a long time when she wakes up. We're not ready to get rid of the "cage" just yet!
Mackenzie got a new salon for Christmas, so the little vanity got passed on to Madison's room! She was blow-drying her hair after her bath.

Hopefully this sweet girl will wake up feeling much better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment