Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fun at Home

These are just some fun pictures I've taken over the past week. I am loving how the girls are starting to play together so much. In the picture above, Mackenzie went into Madison's room when she woke up from her nap, and somehow managed to climb into the crib with her. They were having a great time, jumping and singing together! The holidays are so fun, but it has been nice to have some down time at home. I have really enjoyed having Mackenzie home from ELP for the past few weeks. Kids are so funny...they are constantly doing cute things that cause me to run for my camera!
Madison wants to "e-e-e" (eat) all of the time! She still doesn't talk very clearly, but she has a language of her own, and communicates just fine with very few words. I had the refidgerator open the other day, and I turned around to find her standing inside of it, helping herself to a drink! Madison really likes playing with Mackenzie's new camera, her Leapster, and her Leapfrog Tag Reader...all things that she really shouldn't play with. I said, "Madi, give it to me." and she hugged it close to her and said, "NO!" (Yes, she has an attitude!) So I took a picture, and then got onto her for telling mommy "No!" Not sure if that method works or not!
Mackenzie came running and said, "Look, Mommy! I'm Mary!"
The girls got new coloring desks from G-Ma and Pa for Christmas! Now if we could just keep Madison from coloring all over herself and everything else with markers. It just doesn't work to let Mackenzie use markers and make Madison use crayons. I try to give her the Color Wonder kind, but mysteriously she always ends up with real marker all over her! They were really working hard here.
4 Years & 3 Months Old
They have been riding all over the house on the new "GPS" as Mackenzie calls it! They definitely exceed the weight limit together, but it's so cute that I can't tell them not to do it! Notice that Madison has her baby doll with her. Baby Ali is with her all of the time these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment