Thursday, April 9, 2015

What a Bunch of Characters!

 
Even though we have seen most of the characters many times before, it would just be wrong to miss out on seeing them again! On our second day at Magic Kingdom, we took more time to get autographs and say hi to some of our favorite friends! I love the Storybook Circus themed characters & our encounter with Mickey Mouse was so much fun! I wondered what Jonah would think of the real live, talking Mickey Mouse. He seemed a little stunned, and Mackenzie thought it was "kinda creepy!" Somehow it came up in our conversation with Mickey that Jonah loves choo-choo's, so Mickey had us all pretend we were on a train and follow him around the room. He spent so much time interacting with us, that it was almost making me nervous that the people in line behind us were getting irritated! We were in a time crunch to make it to our lunch at CRT, so I had to change the girls into their princess dresses while we waited in line to see Mickey! It was a little crazy, but we made it work.
Jonah was a big fan of Minnie Mouse once again! The girls are kind of outgrowing their fascination with the Fab 5, which makes me sad! But, it just isn't a trip to Disney World without seeing them!
Kisses for Daisy!
 
Jonah wasn't too sure about Goofy at first, but he warmed up to him!
Minnie Mouse really loved Jonah!
And he loved her!
His leg in this picture cracks me up! It's like he's posing just like her!
(Brian didn't find it quite as cute as I did! Ha!)
This face...
Three of my favorite girls!!
Okay, this is classic! He's in awe!
Jonah & Mickey are pretty much best buddies!
Here goes the choo-choo!
I know there are a ton of pictures that are very similar, but I love them all and just couldn't choose!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment