On Sunday, we spent the day at EPCOT. We were there during the Flower & Garden Festival and it was amazing! There were I think around 100 character topiaries around the park & beautiful flowers everywhere. We started out the day at Test Track, because we didn't have Fast Passes for it. Thanks to the Rider Swap program, the girls and Brian got to ride it twice. The second time, we convinced the girls to let Daddy design the car all by himself, which was a real treat for him! While they rode Test Track, I took Jonah to the CARS topiaries and to play on the little playground they had set up there. I think he would've been completely content to do that all day! We also went to see the Buzz Lightyear topiary & we got to feed a duck & a squirrel part of our breakfast. They were definitely comfortable around people and were close enough for us to reach out and touch (but we didn't)! Jonah was pretty mesmerized by it! We rode Spaceship Earth, Soarin', Nemo & Friends, and then made our way to the world showcase around noon. It was another very hot & humid day. The kids did good, but they were so tired & hot! By the time we made our way to the American pavilion, we were all ready for some air conditioning! We ate there & watched the America show, while Madison & Jonah both took naps. The highlight of the World Showcase for everyone this trip was looking at all of the topiaries. They were so cool! We made our way around the world & ended with a very hot visit with Mulan. Then we headed back to our resort, where the kids spent the evening with G-Ma, and Brian and I got ready for our date at EPCOT!
LOVE the Magic Band system!
Madison Joy ~ 6 Years Old ~
Mackenzie Grace ~ 8 1/2 Years Old ~
Jonah Mark ~ 2 Years 8 Months Old ~
Jonah was really into taking pictures on this day! Any time I took a picture of the girls, he wanted me to take a picture of him! That was definitely okay with me!
Mackenzie loved looking at the maps!
Seriously?! SO cute!
The humidity was off the grid...my hair was hating it!
Jonah found a new girlfriend who kept helping him put his hat back on after he sent it down the slide.
Test Track is one of Daddy's all time favorites!
Mackenzie's car was...well, interesting!
I'm pretty sure this is the car they let Daddy design on his own!
Taking goofy pictures at the end of Test Track...it took them FOREVER to come off the ride...now I know why!
They are pretty crazy about their G-Ma!
They had sort of an exhibit hall area that was not interesting at all to the kids. We were in and out of there really fast!
There were flowers everywhere. It was absolutely beautiful!
Daddy was on Jonah duty a lot during this trip!
The girls loved the Elsa & Anna topiaries!
O' Canada!
Per tradition, we had to eat fish 'n chips in the UK!
Jonah loved the little trains in Germany!
And of course we had to get a caramel apple in Germany! The. Best. Ever.
We sent Rex an "after" picture, just so he would know we still had all of our teeth! We might have had an epic fail when we made caramel apples at G-Ma's house...Rex lost of a tooth because the caramel got too hard. Like rock hard!
Once again, the spray bottles saved the day!
Lion King will always and forever be one of my very fav's!
Brian thought it was very funny that I just plopped myself down in the middle of the lobby before the America show started. I didn't see what the problem was...I was tired! Haha!
I wasn't the only tired one! This was a great place for a nap!
Beauty & the Beast topiaries in France.
This is why I loved Photo Pass & why I feel like it is worth the $$...they just keep snapping away!
We were so hot and ready to go, but Mackenzie REALLY wanted to see Mulan! So, we waited in line for about 20 minutes. It wasn't too bad, and Daddy got to see the acrobat show he likes so much while we waited.

























No comments:
Post a Comment