All three of the kids had Easter parties at school this week, all on different days! Here are pictures from their parties.
Jonah had to bring an Easter basket & they got to hunt Easter eggs on the playground. I went to the church and snuck a few pic's while they hunted eggs! He didn't like it when he saw me and then I had to leave. His teachers said he recovered quickly though!
Madison's class had snacks, read an Easter book, and then went out to the playground to play an egg toss game. Her party was at the same time that I was supposed to be helping in the Library with 2nd grade, so Daddy saved the day and came to read a book for Mackenzie's class.
Mackenzie's class had snacks, read a story, and made a cross craft.
This was a busy week, because we were trying to get as much make-up work done before our trip as possible, all while keeping up with our regular routine, plus all of these parties! I have come to the conclusion that life just never slows down.
Jonah put his hat in his basket to take to school!
Here is Jonah's class hunting eggs!
I'm so thankful that my kids get to celebrate the real reason we have Easter in their schools!
Christ is Risen!
Mackenzie, with friends Hannah and Aidan.
I made cross cookies for Mack's class.
This was when he saw that I was standing on the other side of the fence taking pictures!
Madison thought it was so fun to have Jonah at her party!
Madison & her friend, Claire!
Here is Daddy reading to Mackenzie's class in the Library. He was so funny when it was over...he said, "I was so good at that!" He read a book about Easter!
Here is Madison's egg toss game. Thankfully no one got egg splattered all over their clothes!
When I picked Jonah up at the end of the day, he had a bag with all kinds of treats!
One more egg hunting video!

No comments:
Post a Comment