We spent our second day back at Magic Kingdom, before going to the other parks, which I really loved. There is just so much to do there, that you can't do it all in one day. And, it's a lot less stressful if you don't have to try! We had a total of 6 park days this trip, and we spent 3 of them at Magic Kingdom. Believe it or not, there were still things that we did not get to do after being there for 3 full days. Crazy, right?
My matching shirt OCD kicked into overdrive on this day, and we all wore Frozen shirts. Brian was not exactly thrilled about his Olaf shirt, but he was a good sport! He made sure I knew he would only be wearing that shirt for one day. Ever. =0)
We made more time to see characters on the second day (separate post), we had lunch at CRT (also a separate post), and we got to do a few of our favorites again and then many things that we hadn't gotten to on the first day. The girls rode Splash Mountain with Brian, we rode the train (Jonah's favorite!), we escaped the heat in the Hall of President's & Jonah got a good nap, and we rode 7 Dwarves Mine Train & Peter Pan again...those are just some of the highlights that I am thinking of right now. It was a ton of fun, but by mid-late afternoon, we were just so hot and exhausted. Since we had been at MK late the night before and saw the Electric Parade, we decided to head back to our resort to swim & wait for G-Ma to get there.
I wasn't sad leaving the MK because I knew we had another full day there on the last day of our trip.
This is another "must have" picture every time we go to DW!
Once again, Peter Pan was our first stop!
This is another of my favorite pictures from this trip! The best $5 we spent was on this monorail for Jonah! (it is now known as the "baby monorail") He absolutely loves it!
I love it that he shares my love of Disney! We started out our marriage here on our honeymoon nearly 14 years ago, and we haven't outgrown our love for it!
This was right before we left our resort to head to MK. They were ready to go in their hats & sunglasses!
Can add this to my list of favorites!
Aren't these treats from the bakery the cutest ever?! They should hire me to do sugar cookies for them though...we bought one just to see what it tasted like and it was awful! Cute, but awful!
All aboard!
Jonah switched shirts halfway through the train ride, because we were headed to see Mickey right after this! (Again, I know I am OCD, but it was necessary that he be wearing a MM shirt to see Mickey!)
I can't get over how much the girls look alike in this picture! I was so proud of them for doing this, even though they were a little bit afraid of it. Especially Mackenzie! Poor thing...she was holding her ears to make sure she didn't get water in them.
Splash Mountain video! I love it that Brian can pull this off! I would be too afraid I would drop my phone.
The Hall of Presidents is always a good place to cool off...and take a nap!
He slept all the way through Hall of Presidents & then some more in his stroller...he was worn out!
I'm not exactly sure what was happening here, but I think it involved some whining because it was hot!
Then there's happy little Madi...their dispositions are quite different! Madison takes after her Daddy, Mack takes after me...I have to own it!
People Mover in Tomorrowland
The cute, yucky cookie we paid over $4 for...
7DMT was definitely a fav! The girls got to ride it twice every day we were at MK because we used the Rider Swap program. Definitely a fan of that!
Another favorite! LOVE it! When I look at this picture, it just makes me so thankful that we got to spend this time and make such fun memories with our kids!









No comments:
Post a Comment