Enchanted Tales was one of the first things we did on our first day at MK. I just had so many pictures & videos of it that I decided to make a separate post for it. This was part of the new Fantasyland expansion & I think this attraction is one of the sweetest in all of Disney World. Each child who would like one, receives a role to play. Mackenzie was chosen to be the Beast & Madison was Mrs. Potts. Even Daddy got a job as a knight! Mackenzie (aka: The Beast) got to dance with Belle & that was just so sweet! At the end, each child gets to have their picture taken with Belle and she gives them a bookmark. Maybe next time we come, Jonah can play the part of the Beast. I can only imagine how cute that would be!
What a handsome knight!
I loved that Madison got to be Mrs. Potts!
What an awesome picture!
Brian and I were both video'ing through all of this. Here are the video's, in no particular order.




















No comments:
Post a Comment