Monday, April 27, 2015

Monorail

Oh, the monorail! Every morning, Jonah starts in asking for it...."monorail, monorail, monorail, mommy I want monorail, mommy, mommy, monorail, monorail, mommy." I have mixed feelings about the monorail at this point! I thought it would be like the best toy ever...and it is, BUT...Jonah doesn't understand that he can't carry it all over the house. He wants to play with it all of the time, but he doesn't want to leave it on the tracks and then it comes apart and he gets upset. We have had many meltdowns over the monorail! I'm thinking we might should've kept this $85 and been happy with the "baby monorail" that we paid $5 for! I'm pretty sure we have already lost a door and some of the tiny little characters that go in it. Oh, well! He really does love it, but I'm hoping he learns HOW to play with it better! And soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment