We went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on Sunday evening and it was a lot of fun! This was the day that I spent most of the time in our room with a sick little girl. We weren't really sure if we should even do the Christmas party on this night, but since Clint and Abigail were leaving the next day we decided to go ahead even though she wasn't feeling great, because we wanted to experience it all together. And, we had to get some pictures in our matching sweatshirts that G-Ma bought for all of us. I mean...how cute are they?! (The guys were overly excited about their Mickey sweatshirts!)
We got there right at 7:00, when the party started, and found a place to watch the parade. There's nothing like the Christmas parade in front of the castle, on Main Street, while snow is falling. It is truly magical! (Even when you're sick and tired!) This was our third time to do the MVMCP and I didn't feel like we were able to experience as much as in the past, but we still had a great time! For one thing, there were WAY too many people there! I was actually very irritated about it. (End Rant) After the parade, Clint and Abigail met up with us and we saw the Seven Dwarfs and rode Jingle Cruise before they headed back to their hotel to get some rest before flying out the next morning. (Mackenzie was very sad that she didn't get to ride the Barnstormer with Uncle Clint again!) We were so glad they could join us for the first part of our vacation! After they left, we rode several more rides and enjoyed the party until it was over at midnight. Madison felt pretty miserable and was running a fever, but she was a trooper and still had a smile on her face and tried to have fun. I hated to just drag her around, but we were at Disney World and it's not like that happens every day!
Jonah loved the snow!
Me & my three girls!
Poor, sweet Jonah! I love the look on his face...he looks kinda mad!
We waited for the parade to start for what seemed like a LONG time...and there were a LOT of people packed into a very small space...it was almost a problem for me!
I actually tried to find Pony some Minnie Mouse ears before we left for Disney, but I couldn't find any! So she had to borrow mine! =0)
Dancing on Main Street before the parade! Mackenzie loved it!
It finally started!
These two kind of like each other!
I love watching the girls wave and get excited when they see the characters that they love!
Goofy's candy float is always one of my favorites!
Daddy was on "Jonah Duty" a lot during our Disney trip...15 months old is not exactly "ideal" for Disney...definitely the hardest age we have experienced there!
This was one of my favorite parts of the night...we had never seen the Seven Dwarfs before! I did get in trouble for trying to take a picture of the girls with just Dopey...apparently that's against the rules. There were a LOT of things that we "got in trouble" for on this trip...I nearly lost it on many occasions. It seemed like the cast members were just making things up to reprimand us for...and we aren't rule breakers at all, or looking for trouble. It was just kind of bizarre...I have never experienced anything like that at Disney before.
The big "No-no-no!" We wouldn't want the other dwarfs to be jealous that they were being left out!
The dance party with Woody and Jesse is always a favorite!
We rode It's a Small World after Clint & Abigail left.
Jonah was so cute...he wanted to stand up and act like the captain of the boat!
He was getting very sleepy by the end of the ride!
I didn't get a very good picture of the castle, but it was very beautiful, as always!
We were exhausted by the end of the night!
Poor Mackenzie fell asleep like this on the bus back to the hotel.
And this is what they looked like as we walked from the bus to our room. Maybe we stayed out too long...




















































No comments:
Post a Comment