We came home from Newcastle on Monday afternoon and had a few days at home before Christmas, which was great. On Christmas Eve, we went to IHOP for breakfast before going to the mall (YES...the Mall on Christmas Eve...CRAZY, I know!) In the busyness of December activities, we hadn't taken the kids to see Santa...at the last minute, I decided that just wasn't okay! And, I had some last minute shopping to do. I have to say...we made record time of shopping at Dillard's and seeing Santa...I think we were in and out in less than 45 minutes! Then we spent the afternoon at home before going to the Christmas Eve service at church that night.
Breakfast at IHOP on Christmas Eve is a tradition I could get used to! Check out that photo-bomb! Seriously, I would never do that to anyone, but it did crack me up when I saw it!
Jonah wasn't a fan of Santa at first!
Madison told Santa she wanted a mermaid Barbie (which I had never heard anything about prior to this...keep in mind it was Christmas EVE!) Thankfully G-Ma was able to help Santa pull through at the last minute! Mackenzie's asked for a Baby Alive. I have no idea what her obsession is with that this year!



No comments:
Post a Comment