Saturday, December 14, 2013

Gingerbread Party!

We took Madison and Jonah to the Preschool Gingerbread Party at our church this Saturday. Mackenzie was at a birthday party for her friend, Emma so it worked out perfectly. This was a busy day...after these parties, we went to Newcastle for the Baldwin Christmas party and came back home late that night. It was fun to help Madi decorate her gingerbread house! We sort of started one for Jonah, but he wasn't at all interested! Decorating gingerbread houses is one of my favorite parts of Christmas...so fun and they are always a cute decoration...until all the candy gets eaten!
Jonah fell and bumped his eye on something a few days ago. Just in time for all of our Christmas pics...great!
Such concentration...
Gotta taste some...
I spy Jonah! Hahahaha! I love this!! I didn't even realize he was peeking his head through there until just now!
Here is a picture of Mackenzie with Emma & Kinley...looks like they were having lots of fun at their own party!! (ADORABLE decorations, Jill!!!)
Madison and her friends, Savanah and Madeline.
Madi's finished product...
Jonah's finished product...
Happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment