We spent Thursday morning/early afternoon back at EPCOT. We did Spaceship Earth and explored all of the fun science exhibits there. We also walked around the world again, which DADDY really enjoyed...the rest of us were not quite as excited about that! We ended up walking over to the Beach Club resort for ice cream at Beaches & Cream and he met us there when he got out of a show. By this time in the week, we were all definitely starting to wind down a little! After devouring the kitchen sink, we went back to our room and rested before going to Mickey's Backyard BBQ that evening.
It definitely didn't feel like December 5th in this 80* weather!
Jonah and I waited while G-Ma, Daddy and the girls rode Test Track. Madison wasn't a fan!
They picked up an extra kid for the ride, I guess!
The biggest sombrero's I have ever seen!
Madison and I kind of failed on the photo op!

















.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment