Because we didn't make it back from Disney until December 9th, decorating for Christmas was a little different this year. Trying to unpack and catch up on laundry, adjust back into our normal schedule, decorate and get ready for Christmas, bake hundreds of cookies, do my Christmas shopping...yeah, things were a bit crazy! Here are some pic's of our Christmas decorations and some fun things we did in December!
Some people have beautifully decorated Christmas trees that look like they belong in a magazine...we have this...and I wouldn't want it any other way! I pretty much just let the girls decorate it however they wanted to! I love all of these ornaments and what they represent.
At the Carpenter's for the youth girls' Christmas party.
Our beautiful gingerbread house!
The girls trees in their bedroom. The 3 pink pigs were a new addition this year, that we won at the staff Christmas party. Nobody else wanted them, but we knew our girls would love them!
We had a lot of fun with the "Elf Yourself" app this year! So, so funny!!! Here are just a few of the video's we made.











No comments:
Post a Comment