Monday, December 23, 2013

Fashion Show

After opening presents from G-Ma, the girls put on some of their new clothes and their new boots and did a little fashion show. I seriously have never seen kids who like to pose for pictures more than these two! They crack me up! Of course, this camera-happy Momma loves it, and as I've said many times, the day they stop posing for pictures will be a sad day, indeed!
This one may be my favorite! I love Madison's serious face!
OH. My...Where does she come up with this?! I mean, seriously...maybe I need to monitor what they watch on the Disney Channel and Nick Jr a little more than I already do!
As for Jonah, well...he was looking quite studly in his new clothes from G-Ma, but he was much more interested in the applesauce that he got in his stocking than he was in posing for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment