Saturday, December 21, 2013

Crazy-Eyed Christmas Fun


We spent the weekend before Christmas at G-Ma's house. There was a pretty big ice/snow storm while we were there. All of the trees look so pretty covered in ice, but it causes so much damage. The girls thought the big icicles were so cool! Thankfully we were still able to have our family get-together's, in spite of the icy weather. I love Christmas traditions...one of my favorites is fixing all of the food with my mom. Pumpkin bread, cheese balls, fudge, chex mix, sausage balls, spicy crackers, pies, soups, of course cookies, and more! Do we overdo it? Well, probably so...but that's what makes it so much fun...and delicious!
Another favorite tradition at G-Ma and Pa's house is Crazy-Eyed Santa! My Dad found him on clearance after Christmas one year, gave him his name, and he has been part of the family ever since! Jonah loved Crazy-Eyed Santa this year and started dancing any time he heard it! So funny...my Dad would have LOVED it!
I just wanted one picture of all three kids looking and smiling...I tried multiple times but never really got a "perfect" picture. Still, I love them all!
Jonah & his markers
I LOVE this picture! Jonah and Chloe love each other and were watching tv together.
Jonah is crazy about Poppa Jim!
Mackenzie loves doing puzzles and she is very good at them! G-Ma got her this big puzzle from Disney World.
Here are several more video's of our fun time with Crazy-Eyed Santa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment