Whoever came up with the term "terrible twos" must have never experienced a "threenager!" No doubt about it, 3 is proving to be way harder than 2 for Jack. He is honestly the most strong-willed, stubborn little thing everrrrr. And at the same time, he is the sweetest, cutest, most loving and precious little boy! I say it often, but I really don't know how one can be so ornery and so sweet at the same time! One things for sure--he keeps us on our toes and life is not boring with Jack around. I don't know if its because I'm older and I've just forgotten what its like to have one this age, but I'm pretty sure Jack is more work than all 3 of our big kids combined were at this age. =0) Jack, if you're all grown up and reading this, just know that we love you just the way you are, and we wouldn't change a thing! I know that God is going to use your strong will, determination, and lack of fear to do great things with your life!! I just hope you learn to obey and not have monumental fits also! =0)
This little Momma's boy has my heart & I will be his girl forever! Daddy is just gonna have to share! While this age is a lot of work and frustrating at times, I am so thankful for Jack and the blessing he is to our family. He brings so much joy and laughter and I absolutely cannot imagine our life without him!
"My Heart Makes Me Love You"
"You're not Daddy's girl, you're my girl..." This is an ongoing debate between Brian and Jack! =0) Jack is very expressive, he loves to entertain and be the center of attention...always!
Jack has a tendency to break things. Pretty sure all of the Toy Story characters are going to be broken in some way before he outgrows playing with them.
Poor Spidey! (So much for the Christmas ornament I bought him!)
Jack loves playing on the playground at school during extended care!
Such a boy! He thinks this is the funniest thing ever.
Daddy and Jack sent me this video one day when I was out running errands. Jack isn't a fan of being left behind when I leave to go somewhere.
Jack thinks its so funny to make this "Welcome back to MJMJ" intro like Madi and Jonah do when they make their videos!
Jack does surprisingly well with hair cuts! He sits very still. I wish his hair would stay this blonde forever!
I don't even know what is in his mouth, but he takes the biggest bites, it stresses me out!
Bonjour!
It's not often that I get to hold him while he sleeps, and I know these days will soon be gone altogether...The boy has ZERO fear! He loves to climb to the top of this rope ladder in the backyard. We are trying to teach him to climb down by himself, but he hasn't quite got that part figured out yet.
Jack loves these animal puzzles!
I went to lunch with Des one day and Jack disappeared while I was in line ordering. I found him already in a booth squirting ketchup on a napkin.
Jack especially loves the Bluey episodes with the Granny's...he walks around hunched over like a Granny all the time. So funny!
OUCH!! Jack got his first bite on the arm from his cousin Weston. Oops!
Jack LOVES his Spiderman boots...it will be a very sad day when he outgrows them!
Another Granny moment...














































No comments:
Post a Comment