Saturday, February 10, 2024

Olaf's Fan Club

Mackenzie had quite the fan club on Saturday night for Frozen. I think I counted 42 of our family and friends that came specifically to support her...wow! Our kids have the absolute best support system and we love our people so much! We got there very early and I saved 4 rows of seats. I did feel kind of bad about this, but not bad enough to not do it! =0) Everyone loved the show and thought Mackenzie was wonderful!
A huge, heartfelt THANK YOU, to each person who came to cheer our girl on!
Starting with our picture, because we are for sure Mackenzie's #1 fans!!
Harper was Mackenzie's littlest fan! =0)
So, so sweet of Brittany and Shelly to come watch Mackenzie! I think they have been to every single one of her performances over the years. They were both part of the youth ministry team at EFBC and we miss them very much, so it meant the world to us that they came! 
"Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!"
So happy that Uncle Clint, Aunt Abigail & Carver got to come! Mackenzie loves talking all things theater with Aunt Abigail!
So good to see Carol Sue! I remember going to watch Alexis in High School performances, so it is special that now she is coming to watch Mackenzie.
Proud Poppa Jim & Grandma Louise!
We love Grandma Baldwin!
So glad that Aunt Amy, Bailey & Harper were able to be there too! 
Mackenzie was so, so excited that Katelyn was coming! We missed having the other Easterwood's there.
Our Disney-loving friends, the Browns!
So glad Connie could be here from Arizona! I'm pretty sure she actually scheduled her appointments around this, so she could be there.
GMa & Rex! 
GMa got Mackenzie the sweetest ring with a bumblebee on it, since she sings about bees that buzz in her song! =0) So sweet and thoughtful! 
Loved having Jamie, Thomas & Sierra, Cody, and Jaci & Anthony there! 
The Thompsons and Fullers, friends from our new church, came to love and support Mackenzie. Meant so much! 
Our neighbor, Addi, came with Madi to watch Frozen. If she would've known Jack was going to throw up all over the car on the way home, she may not have come! Haha! 
Proud sister!
The Pennington's were there with the Blair's and its always good to see them! 
Love my girl! 
Mackenzie was asked to take a few fan photos!
Jack wanted a picture with Elsa too! =0)
Mrs. Hansel is the best!! So thankful for her investment in Mackenzie over the years. 
Abby was perfect as Anna!
And Abilene was a wonderful Elsa! 
The March sisters, together again!! I LOVE this picture! So thankful for these older girls who have been theater role models for Mackenzie!
The best cheer coaches ever!!
How cute is this pic of all the boys! =0) 
Jack wasn't feeling great and he was ready to go home. I guess on the way home, he threw up everywhere. Poor buddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment