Monday, February 12, 2024

That Time Again

It's that time again! I'm so thankful for every single person that buys cookies and strawberries every year to help support our family. This year, I included the option to contribute to the girls' mission trip through Venmo as well, and I was blown away by the generosity of people. Some that I didn't even know! God is so faithful to always meet our needs and provide for us financially! Even though I don't "work" a regular job, I do hustle very hard, doing things like cookies and strawberries, so that we can do all of these "extra" things in life. Brian always uses the line "Work like it all depends on you, and pray like it all depends on God" when it comes to raising money for missions. That is what we are doing, and it seems to be working! So thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment