JSB (Junior Senior Banquet) at CHA is a big deal and something Mackenzie has talked nonstop about for the past year. We finally found the time to go look for a dress, and she picked out the most beautiful one at David's Bridal! The dress code guidelines are extremely specific, so we knew whatever we found would most likely need to be altered. Our friend Cristal came to the rescue, and helped us with that--she is amazing! More about that later...
I had so much fun shopping with Mackenzie! She is so sweet and grateful and appreciative...truly, she has the sweetest spirit. I love this dress on her, and I can't wait to see her all fancied up at JSB! 

The pockets sealed the deal!! So great!
We ate dinner at the food court in Quail Springs mall, before going over to David's Bridal.
Practicing opening our eyes for pictures. lol
Here are the runner-up dresses! She looked beautiful in every single one of these!
This was almost the one...it was very pretty, but not as stunning as the one she ended up with.



























No comments:
Post a Comment