The first performance of Frozen was Friday morning for the Elementary kids. To say we were excited about Frozen is an understatement! An extra special part of this morning was that GMa brought around 30 kids from Shiloh to watch! Aunt Phyllis also came with them. When Mackenzie was in Little Women, I watched most of the dress rehearsals the week before, so I knew what to expect. This time, I pretty much hadn't seen any of Frozen, because I was always working extended care after school during their practices. I'm going to write more about it in another post, but Mackenzie was absolutely the cutest Olaf EVER! I am so proud of her for taking a role that she didn't initially love, and making it her own and knocking it out of the park! These pictures and videos are just from the Friday morning performance. Kelly and I volunteered to stick around and help with the cast lunch in between performances, so it was a fun day all around.
Olaf's biggest fan!! =0)
(Besides Momma!)
Mack's SOLO shorter version:
Super fun--she started off in the ensemble, before Olaf comes in, and she got to wear the same dress she wore when she was Beth in Little Women!
Mackenzie and Anna had the best time together during Frozen, as Olaf and Sven!
Madelyn was the cutest Little Elsa ever!! She did so good!
Showing some extra Frozen love to Jonah and his friends!
Proud little bro!
So sweet that these Shiloh kids got to come support Mackenzie and watch Frozen!
GMa is for sure a top Olaf supporter too!
LOVE HER SO MUCH!
During lunch, some of the cast went into the cafeteria to visit with the kids. Then we served them lunch in the auditorium lobby before they had to get ready for their next performance for Secondary that afternoon.
I made cookies for the cast lunch! =0) Just had to do it...
I know that I wasn't really supposed to video any of the performance, but I couldn't help myself! I'm generally not a rule breaker, but come on...
Olaf first appearance...
For the First Time in Forever...
Mackenzie's big part! In Summer!
Trolls song / Mack's rap!
Huga!
"My Own Personal Snow Flurries!"
Last song...
Bows!






















No comments:
Post a Comment