The month of February flew by in a flash. I really feel like it just started, and now it's over. Life never seems to slow down with 4 kids! I don't want to miss even a moment though. So thankful for my family and this life the Lord has blessed me with!
We started the month out with a beautiful day at the park. I know these days fo having Jack at home with me are numbered, and its already making me sad!
Woody had fun at the park too! =0)
We went to Hobby Lobby to buy some things for the tray on our dining room table and Jack found this little bear that looks just like his bear! Of course we had to have him!
How CUTE is this?! I love, love, love my tray!
Oh my...I walked into Madi's room and found this on her mirror!
Shopping for a dress for the Galentine's prom! Uptown Cheapskate for the win! If I'm remembering right, we paid less than $5 for this dress, no joke!
This is what our house looks like most of the time...the kitchens a mess and there are toys everywhere.
Watching Mackenzie play Olaf in Frozen was definitely a highlight during the month of February!
Here is a little peak of practice during the week leading up to the musical!
I miss this little cutie! He's turning into a full blown pre-teen and I'm not sure I like it.
Definition of tired...
This kid makes me so proud! On Wednesday nights we go to a house Bible study for youth and Jonah is one of the youngest there. I love it that he isn't afraid to step up and read Scripture, even when he doesn't always know how to pronounce all of the words! I pray that he never stops reading the Word of God!
We went to watch our friend Nate in Edmond's production of The Little Mermaid. So good!
Like I have said -- where I go -- Jack goes! I was getting my nails done before the D2S trip and he came along. He did pretty good...that's a long time to sit still!
LOVE!
"Momma you're my girl. Not Daddy's girl."
I love it when Madi and Jonah make silly videos together! =0) If I tried to get Jonah to do this, he would NEVER do it...but somehow Madi has the ability to rope him in!
We got Madi's passport!! Yay! She looks so happy. =0)
Oklahoma weather is SO. STRANGE! But hey, I'm not complaining about this warm weather!
So me!
Very thankful for all of the speaking events and churches Brian preaches at, that provides extra income for our family! He works so hard to provide for us!
Pretty in pink!!
Sunday morning artwork by Jack! (handwriting by Jonah)








































No comments:
Post a Comment