On top of the two Frozen performances on Friday, I also worked extended care, and it was basketball/cheer Senior night. It was a long, busy, great day! I was at the school from 7:45 am until I think around 9:30 pm. To say I was tired at the end of the day is an understatement! I love doing all the things with my kids, but at the end of this day, I felt completely poured out and spent. And I'm already sad thinking about how this night next year will be for Mackenzie. I hope I don't cry walking out on the court with her! I was asked to do individually boxed cookies for the Seniors, and I love how they turned out.
I know the girls will miss these sweet seniors next year! Kaitlyn has been especially wonderful to Madi this year, as her "Big." I wish I would've taken some pics of my girls with them, but I was too tired. Ha!
The theme of Sr Night was "Senior Sunset."
My basketball game buddy! Daddy stayed at home with Jack after the morning Frozen performance.












No comments:
Post a Comment