Brian and I flew to Tucson, Arizona on Wednesday morning, for the Dare2Share President's Gathering. I am going to write more about it in another post, but this is quite possibly my favorite ever work travel trip with Brian. It was the most refreshing, encouraging time, and Dare2Share took such great care of us. I mean--we got to stay at the Ritz Carlton--the fanciest hotel, by far, that we have ever stayed at! Dare2Share is an incredible ministry that has had such a profound impact on Brian's life especially. It meant a great deal to us that they invited him to be a part of this weekend, and that I was able to attend also. As always when we go on trips, we are so very grateful for GMa, Grandma Baldwin, and Poppa & Louise, for stepping in and taking such great care of our kids while we are gone.
I love you, Brian! You + Me til the end! P.S. Let's go back to the Ritz!
Always a happy sight...suitcases loaded...time to go! (It's a LOT of work getting to this point!)
Goodbye, OKC!
I took several books with me...I really love going on trips like this and having time to myself!
Landing in Arizona.
One of the Dare2Share team members picked us up at the airport and drove us to the resort. It was in a very remote, quiet location, surrounded by massive saguaro cactus. Amazing!
Just look at this beautiful room! I really wanted to freeze time and stay there forever! =0)
I love what this welcome card said...and their prayers were answered for us...because this was absolutely a time of rest, encouragement, and connection for us! God's timing is perfect.
This was inside the lobby...it reminded me of the Sheraton we stayed at in Maui. It was open air and so beautiful!
More room pics:
Our hotel room had an entryway...what?!
Brian went to an afternoon meeting, so I got to enjoy some quiet time and reading in our room and down by the pool. LOVED IT!!
No doubt about it, life is nonstop busy in this season of raising 4 kids...that's why this time away is so special and important.
We had turndown service with mints on our pillows every night. That's a first! =0)

































No comments:
Post a Comment