We woke up to snow falling this morning, which was a total surprise! I'm pretty sure they were predicting rain, but not snow. We worked on cleaning the house up and organizing the playroom most of the day, so the kids were really ready to go out and play once the snow finally stopped. Jonah had a complete melt down over wearing his hat and gloves, and had to spend 10 minutes in his bed screaming before he decided that he would go ahead and wear them so he could go outside. That boy is STUBBORN! Daddy built the biggest, best snowman ever! He even built little ones for the kids. I was planning on staying inside where it was warm, but I went out and played for a few minutes too! I love snowy days at home with my family! Hopefully we will have some more of these this winter.
Madison looks so "beary" cute in her new hat that we got for the ski trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment