December is probably the most fast-paced, busiest month of the whole year. Shopping, cookies, parties, programs, and regular day to day activities! Here are some of the "non-Christmasy" things we did in December.
I'm pretty sure we could win some money on America's Funniest Home Video's with this video of Jonah trying to get his pants off. The sommersault is the best part!
One night at bedtime, Jonah crawled into Madison's bed and there was no doubt he wanted to sleep there! We decided to go with it and see what happened...a few minutes later, I heard the girls singing him to sleep! It was the sweetest thing! It was pretty obvious that none of them were going to sleep in the near future, and they were all very disappointed when we put Jonah back in his own bed.
This was my first "all-boys" play date! I mean, really...how cute are they?! Erin, Jill, Krista & I got together for a play date lunch. It will be so much fun to watch these boys grow up together!
Hanging out in the youth room with Daddy!
The girls have decided that sweet little Jewel is Jonah's "girlfriend!" I mean...how cute are they?!
Basketball practice!
Brian is training Jonah on how to be a good man! Oh, how I love these men of mine!
If Jonah is quiet for any time at all, chances are, he's into something he shouldn't be in. We were in Newcastle & I was getting my hair done a few days before Christmas, and Jonah managed to get the vitamins open & consume nearly half the bottle before Brian found him. Eek! Thankfully there was no iron in them, and after talking to poison control, we were assured that he would be okay.
Birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese!
Emma's birthday party at the skating rink!
Jonah wasn't feeling well one night, so we sat up and cuddled and watched Mickey for a while. That made everything better!
Madison loves her new Furby that she got from Santa at the Baldwin Christmas party!
The girls are really into serving us breakfast in bed. It's so sweet, but you just never know what you will be forced to eat! On this morning, I got two burnt, cold pieces of toast & two pieces of bread with way too much butter on them! I managed to choke down some of it, at least! The best part of breakfast is bed is listening to them working on it in the kitchen. The worst part is the mess they make!
Cuddling with my little night owl one night at G-Ma's house!
G-Ma put this wooden train out in her "Santa's Workshop" room and Jonah loved it! It actually belongs to him...Poppa Jim received it after the OKC bombing and he saved it and gave it to Jonah. What a special gift!
Brian got to be a part of a very special moment at WHBC when Sean Watson, one of our former teenagers & a US Marine, came home to surprise his family for Christmas!
Getting all wound-down for bed...
I asked Mackenzie to get Jonah out of her bed, and I caught them locked in a sweet hug!
He loves his big sister, "Mack!"
It's always interesting when I let the girls dress themselves! And, they want to do that pretty much every day. Today, Madison wore white from head to toe!
Getting all geared up for the ski trip! They should stay warm!
After Christmas, we spent a lot of time dancing with the Wii! It is so, so funny to watch them!

No comments:
Post a Comment