Sunday, December 14, 2014

Children's Choir Christmas Program

The girls both sang and Mackenzie played chimes in the Christmas program Sunday night. I always love this night...there is really nothing sweeter than children singing about the birth of Christ! I have had the privilege of working in Madison's choir class again this year. She was all smiles when she got up on the stage to sing! Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin, Poppa & Louise, G-Ma & Rex, and Danny & Amy and the kids were all there for the program. Afterwards we went to Braum's with several other families. I love our church family & feel so blessed by where the Lord has brought us!
They look so grown up...I don't like it! =0)
This was Mack's first year to play chimes. Before the program, she said "We sound just terrible." Which of course wasn't true at all! They played Joy to the World and it was beautiful!
This look...
We got there early so Mackenzie could practice chimes, so we got to hear it twice!
Sweet Kindergarten singers!
 The sweetest song was Away in a Manger!
When it was Mackenzie's turn, she and Kinley hopped up on the stage but they weren't in the right spot. This picture cracks me up because they were both trying to figure out what to do!
So serious...
Mackenzie was kind of buried up there on the top row. She kept standing on her tiptoes and making sure she could be seen!
I am so thankful that we have Grandparents who love us enough to drive up to Tulsa for things like this!
Oh how we love Pastor Ted!
These girls are a bundle of laughs! They can't ever just stand still for a regular posed picture! Ha,ha!
 Braums was completely taken over by STBC people! Brian took these pic's and told them to make faces...
Mad Faces...
Happy Faces...
Silly Faces

No comments:

Post a Comment