I think I did close to 70 dozen cookies during the month of December. It was CRAZY!! I am so thankful for this business God has blessed me with, but at times it is a bit overwhelming and exhausting. I do love my new kitchen and all of the counter space I have to work with. It's funny, I have posted several pictures of my beautiful, perfectly clean kitchen, but in reality the picture above is what it looks like most of the time! A sink full of dishes, cookies everywhere, flour & powdered sugar all over the place...maybe I should just call it "organized chaos!" I love it that I can work from home, right here in my kitchen, where my kids are running circles around me and asking for something every other minute. That drives me completely nuts at times, but I'm so thankful that I don't have to leave them somewhere while I go to work.
I let the girls decorate little cookies to take to their friends at school for their class parties.

No comments:
Post a Comment