Sunday, December 21, 2014

Garrett Christmas

I didn't take many pictures the day of our Garrett Christmas get-together, but here are a few. We went to church on Sunday morning and then everyone came over around 2:00 for lunch. We had all kinds of soups and yummy foods to munch on! It was a fun day, but as I am sitting here looking at these pictures, all I can think of is how badly I wish I would have gone to see my Aunt Gala. No one could have known that this would be her last day here...oh, how it makes me sad!
 
 It is so cute when Carver smiles...his whole face lights up!
The kids got to open a few more presents from Uncle Jimmy & Aunt Sara, Chris, Carol & Alexis, and Grandma Shaw.
Opening presents is just hard work...
...for Daddy's too!
The girls with Alexis, looking oh so grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment