Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Stuff

December was full of fun Christmas activities! Here are some of them...
These red plaid Christmas nightgowns remind me so much of something I would have worn when I was little. There is no doubt these kids are related! Their skin coloring & many of their features are exactly the same.
And of course Pony was in her Christmas nightgown too!
Watching a Christmas movie!
Mackenzie wrote this Christmas list. My favorite one is #9...wapow! Sadly, Daddy vetoed the idea of a gun!
Two peas in a pod!
Maybe this will help Pony's hair!
Jonah liked looking at Christmas lights!
We spent many evenings watching Christmas shows & eating popcorn!
I love her!
Madison's new Christmas puppy that I just HAD to take a picture of! I have never known kids to love stuffed animals as much as mine.
Mackenzie loves icing even more than G-Ma, I think!
Children's Choir Christmas party fun!
Madison & I went shopping and bought new decorations for the top of our tree!
These are the best days of my life...
We had a photo booth at the youth Christmas party and it was so much fun!
Oh, Mackenzie! I can only imagine what she will be like when she's 16!
Beautiful girls, ready for Christmas Chapel at Regent!
Ms. Alessandro sent us these pictures & I just love them! It's so fun to get a glimpse into their day at school!
We went to Chris & Karen's house for the Sr. Christmas party and well, it's easy to see that our kids are comfortable around teenagers!
Here is some of the kids' Christmas artwork...

No comments:

Post a Comment