Saturday, December 6, 2014

Fun with Friends

 Jamie, Thomas & Taylor came up and spent the first weekend in December with us. I love it that even though we don't get to see them often, when we do, we pick up right where we left off...that is the sign of true friendship! Thomas & Taylor are older than our kids, but they play with them & love on them like crazy. Back in the days of living in the White House, we played RISK a lot...we thought it would be fun to bring back the battle! Well, it was fun until Jamie won both games...Brian said, "I hate this game!" by the time it was over! =0) On Saturday Mackenzie had two basketball games, so we went to those and ate at Hideaway Pizza on Cherry Street in between the games. Afterwards, we stopped at Target and then went home and made steak for dinner that night. They came to church with us on Sunday morning before leaving. It was such a wonderful weekend with our friends! That same Sunday evening, we had our Youth Parents Sunday School class party at our house...by the time Sunday night at 10:00 came, I was completely exhausted! In a happy way!
That lone soldier is in trouble!
They were having way too much fun in the $1 section at Target! Jamie found these awful, loud guns and bought two of them for Jonah...we are really loving him for that! I remember buying Thomas a few really annoying toys when he was little, so I guess this is paybacks!
 
Friends for life!
Jamie was excited about his Hideaway cups and laughed when I forgot mine at the restaurant...I laughed when I found his cups in my dishwasher after he left!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment