Sunday, October 20, 2013

We LOVE Our Church!

We are so blessed to serve and be a part of South Tulsa Baptist Church. It has truly become our "home." We have such sweet friendships here and it is truly a wonderful church to raise our family in. Most importantly, the Gospel is preached and God is at work!
These are just some recent pictures taken at the church over the past month or so. 
I love this! Mackenzie wanted to write this verse that Pastor Ted was preaching on in her Bible. She had to bling it up a little with some stickers too! 
Oh, Lord...let this be a life principle that she lives by!
Jonah made the cover of the Wrap! He's getting better about being in the nursery. I'm glad he looks happy in this picture, but he's standing at the nursery door and has this look in his eye, like, "Yeah, I'm cute...Rescue me!"
Look at those two cute girls on the inside of the Channel! I wonder how many of these Connection Cards Mackenzie has filled out like this...many, to be sure!
This was Mackenzie's first week of Bible Drill. We are so excited that she gets to be a part of this!
The boys were looking handsome in plaid! This wasn't planned, but when we saw Daddy at church, he and Jonah had on very similar shirts.
Mackenzie has pegged Dave's personality! Where she came up with "Davey," I'm not really sure!
I love getting to help in Madison's choir class!
Here are a few recent videos from Madison's choir class.

No comments:

Post a Comment