Day 2 at Silver Dollar City was much better for me, because I felt better. This was the day we took our saloon picture, so that was probably the highlight for me. There were lots and lots of people there due to Fall Break, but it wasn't too bad. Another fun experience was riding Thunderation with Madi...her first "real" roller coaster, and the biggest one I've ridden in a very long time. I don't do roller coasters. I asked Brian before we got on it if it was big, and he said, "No." Uhhhh...I don't think so...it was big for a girl who doesn't do roller coasters. My own fault for listening to him! Of course I was trying to act like I wasn't scared, because Madison was terrified beside me. They even gave Madi a ribbon for riding it at the end, which made Mackenzie very jealous! She wasn't about to ride it though! Mack did ride Fire in the Hole with me, which was a lot of fun. We were there from pretty much the time the park opened until it closed that evening. Brian, Danny and Grandpa Baldwin went to dinner at a steakhouse while us girls and kids stayed at the resort...we were tired!
Here comes the Baldwin Bobsled!

Here we are on the Thunderation roller coaster. Poor Madi...she was scared. And so was I! I'm smiling on the outside and thinking "I can't believe I fell for this," on the inside. I think I deserved a ribbon when it was over too!
We made it!!!

That's a scary pair!
Jonah held on tight, but he loved the carousel!

I love this picture!

We finally found the little swings for Madison!!!

The kids all took turns riding in Cole's wheelchair when he decided to walk.

Jonah even took a turn!

I was completely impressed with Cole for riding Outlaw Run with Grandma & Grandpa and Danny & Brian!
Madison and I played this game and she won this little horse. Mackenzie was completely distraught that she didn't get to play also. It just worked out that way. Sometimes that's good for her, I think!




























No comments:
Post a Comment